Skype Credit is a very convenient and easy way to pay for Skype features and services that are not free. You can use it to make calls to mobiles and landlines, and send SMS text messages, all at Skype’s low rates.
When your Skype Credit runs out, you can simply purchase some more if you need to. You’re not committed to anything.
To buy Skype credit;
1. Sign in to your account
2. Click Price > “simply buy Skype Credit” from the top menu
Or click Buy credit after selecting a destination country
3. Select the amount you’d like to buy and tick or untick the Auto-recharge option
* What is Auto-recharge? – Auto-recharge automatically tops up your Skype Credit when your balance falls below KRW3,000. Auto-recharge works with credit cards only
4. Select your payment method and enter the details in the available text boxes
5. Follow payment steps of the payment method you chose.
6. Complete payment.