Unfortunately, Korea Skype Numbers can be purchased only by legal Korean residents who can verify their identities. If you have a Korean mobile number under your own name, you can purchase a Korean Skype Number. After personal identity verification through SMS. The process can only be carried out in Korean language.
1. Sign in to Daesung Skype website
2. Click Price in the top menu
3. Click “Skype Number” Buy
* if it is your first time purchasing Skype Number, you will be asked to verify your identity.
You have to have a Korean mobile phone registered under your name. Verification process is required only once when you purchase a Skype Number for the first time
4. Select “휴대폰 인증” and click “인증”
5. Select your carrier
* If your mobile subscription is not with either one of SKT, KT, or LG U+, click MVNO to select your mobile carrier.
6. Tick “위 전체 약관에 동의합니다. (필수항목)" (Mandatory)
Enter subscriber’s name, gender, date of birth, mobile number and click “확인
7. Enter the security code and click “확인”
8. Enter the code sent to your mobile phone via SMS and click “확인”
9. Verification completed.
10. Select a Skype Number and the subscription period and then click “결제”
- Select the number you wish to buy and the subscription period(3 or 12 months)
- Tick “본인은 한국 거주자임에 동의합니다”
11. Select your payment method and enter the details in the text boxes provided and click “결제”
※ You can buy a Skype Number with credit card only.
With a Skype Number (previously known as an Online Number), people can call you from mobiles or landlines and you can pick up the call in Skype. It’s perfect if you have friends, family or colleagues who don’t use Skype. Anyone can dial your Skype Number from any mobile or landline and you simply pick up the call on Skype.
Due to legal restrictions, we cannot offer non-Korean online numbers.
You can only buy Korean Skype numbers in Korea
You will need to sign in to Skype website from a country where the access is unrestricted to purchase or extend a number directly from Skype.