To cancel a subscription, you need to cancel the recurring payments. However, the subscription you’ve purchased remains active until it reaches its expiry date. For example, if you purchase a 3 month subscription, and then choose to cancel it, the subscription will remain active until the end of the 3 month period.
If you don’t want to keep your subscription, you can request a refund, but only if the subscription is unused and it hasn’t expired.
Cancelling a subscription
To cancel your subscription:
1. Sign in (https://secure.skype.com/account/ )to your account and, on the left of the page, click your existing subscriptions.
2. Click Settings next to the subscription you want to cancel. (If you just have one subscriptions, you won't see a Settings link; just click your subscription.)
3. Click Cancel subscription.
4. Confirm that you'd like to cancel it. Information on the subscription you have cancelled is displayed.
You can click Reactivate to reactivate the subscription at any point. This option is available for 90 days after cancelling the subscription. This only applies to a subscription you cancelled, not one that expired due to non-payment. In the second case, you would have to purchase a new subscription.
Important: If you need to cancel a subscription, make sure to do it at least three days before the renewal date; otherwise, you might be charged for the next billing cycle.
If you no longer wish to use Auto-recharge to top up your credit:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. In the Account details section, click Billing & payments.
3. Click Disable under the Auto-recharge tab.
4. Click “Yes”
5. Now Auto-recharge is not enabled.