Skype for Windows desktop
- Skype for Windows desktop Enjoy the fresh new look and feel of Skype for Windows.
- Mac Send messages, call to say hello and share what’s happening with video on your Mac.
- Linux Try out the latest version of Skype for Linux and multitask like never before. ※ Find your distribution in the Details page and follow instructions to download and install Skype for Linux.
Skype for Mobile
Skype for Tablet
Skype on TV
stay in touch from the comfort of your sofa*
- Get all the family together on your big screen – no matter what device they’re using Skype on.
- See more with a wide-angle, HD view** – no more crowding around the computer.
- Share life’s special moments and have regular catch-ups with friends and family.
Put Skype in your living room
A TV camera – either built into your smart TV or a compatible camera for your TV bought separately.
An internet connection – broadband for best quality video and voice calls.
A Skype account – you can set one up for free.
What if Skype isn’t on my TV? Simply choose an all-in-one TV camera – it includes the Skype app – and add a broadband internet connection plus a Skype account to use Skype on your current TV.
Skype on your current TV with a TV Cam
Stay curled up on the sofa while you chat to friends and family, wherever they are.
What you need to get going:
Easily turn any HD TV into a Skype-ready TV and catch up the comfort of your living room. Be at every birthday, watch your family grow or just show off your new sofaSystem requirements
- An all in one camera.
- An internet connection
- A Skype account.
- To send high definition video we recommend 1.2 Mbps symmetrical bandwidth internet connection or higher. Alternatively, you’ll need 500 Kbps to make high quality video calls.
- The person you’re speaking to will need an HD TV or the latest version of Skype on their computer with a 1.2 Mbps symmetrical bandwidth internet connection or higher to receive high definition video.
- Advanced hardware and broadband internet required.
- For 720p video calls, all users must have compatible HD displays, web cams, the latest version of Skype and broadband internet.
- Only available on Samsung Smart TVs 2014 models with integrated camera. A system update may be required in order to access some features. Group video calling is currently limited to three participants.